Velasquez Mufflers - Crank shaft censor and sillinoid sensor

It appeared that the sensors came from the junk yard. They were wrapped in bubble wrap.

They failed. They timing belt they installed was off by a tooth. (Oak Brook Toyota Checked the vehicle) took it back engine light was off. They stated that everything was fixed and the Manager Tony in Berwyn appeared angry and refused to speak to me and had one of his want to be mechanics hand over the keys.

Three days later, the engine light is back on. Never take your care to this place. They are a bunch of rip off artists.

This appears to be heading to small claims court. I am out 800 bucks and noting is fixed.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 07, 2014.

Velasquez Mufflers - Velazquez&Sons did faulty work on my truck

I have taken my vehicle into this shop for repairs several times and each time I have to take it back because the problem still exist. I've had to take my truck back twice for a master cylinder. They break things(my ABS is all out of whack)and say they didn't do it.

They have refused to let me speak to the manager a few times and were very rude. When the manager is not there there,they play and chase each other around and work slowly. The last time I took my truck there,they were suppose to replace wheel-locks (because they lost the key to mine).They broke 2 wheel studs and left one of the old locks(stripped) on the wheel. Weeks later while driving down the street my wheel came off.

I really don't want to go back there but I've spent a lot of money there and they need to fix what I've already paid for.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 17, 2011.